Saturday, November 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Porter!!!

Happy Birthday to my big boy!!!
I can't even believe that he is one today.
Can you believe how big he is???
My heart skips a beat when I get to see this guy every morning.
His smiles warms me.
He is such a perfect little blessing for our family.
He is one amazing little boy and we are so lucky to have him!
I can't wait to see what future years will bring!
We LOVE you Porter Brent...
Happy #1 Birthday!!!
I am sure there will be lots of fun birthday pictures to post later!
*******************************
My friend Heather asked me last night if I remembered what time he was born...and I couldn't remember anything!!!
Thank goodness for blogs/journals!!!
If you want to remember with me...go HERE!

7 comments:

Books = Possibilities said...

I love the photo montage! It's fun to watch him grow! You know, I think his head is the same size in the beginning as it is right now!! :)

Happy birthday, Porter!

Cami said...

So cute! I can't believe he is one either and I don't even know him! Well, I feel like I do. It's crazy how time flies!

Love the new pics in your sidebar! You have such a beautiful family!

Jenni said...

Cute. I love all those pictures of him. Also I love all your new pictures on the blog and I LOVE the silhouette one. It is so great.

Katie Call-Sommer said...

O he is so cute! Happy birthday!

Brittany said...

Happy Birthday Mr. Porter man.
He is seriously so cute....i loved the picture collage. I just want to kiss those cheeks.

Young family said...

We are glad we were able to come and celebrate with you! We think Porter is pretty dang cute!
Love Love Love your picture at the top of your blog! As well as your new family pictures on the side

The Holdaway Family said...

I love his look in month #4, makes me laugh!