Saturday, November 21, 2009

265.305

I LOVE my boy!!!
and playing at the Fire Station!
Oh...isn't he the cutest one year old!?!?!?!?
It was a pretty lazy day.
And then this afternoon I decided I would go out and take the kids individual yearly pictures...I was going to do them in Wyoming when we go...but it will be SO COLD there!!!
So I headed back to the same place that we took our family photos...asked the nice farmer guy if it would be okay...and he said no problem!!!
So we got that done.
Then we headed home for some dinner and then went to the Fire Station to visit Dad.
We always love the station.
So many fun things to do and climb on...
My future Fireman!

I am not sure why I am so in love with this picture...he is sitting at the wheel of the engine.
I just love it...maybe because it's my sweet boy looking at his Daddy...I don't know.

And there's my boys!

Gosh...isn't that cute?

The girls were playing with this punching bag and it swung and bumped Porter...he turned so quick and was ready for a fight.
It really was so funny.
His instant reaction to fight...is that a good thing or a bad thing???
Then of course rock climbing, sliding down the pole, and swinging on ropes...just the usual at the Fire Station!
***********************************************
Here is a shot of every one's picture...
I know I am biased...but I think my kids are pretty good looking!

10 comments:

Books = Possibilities said...

What fun! I love that pic of Elsie on the rope! So cute!

Nancy said...

I love all the new pictures! Especially the ones where you are holding hands with the kids.

skcoe said...

That top picture is so beautiful I just want to CRY! It should be on the cover of a book at Deseret Book entitled "Eternal Families" or "Love you Forever" or "How to Have a Happy Family..."

or at the very least: "My Family is Better Looking Than YOUR Family, By Kim Matthews!"

Cami said...

I LOOOOVE your new header picture!!! SO pretty!!!! Looks like you had a fun day! Love the kids pictures! Gosh, your kids are just so dang cute!

Staci said...

I love the new header pictures. So Cute! I can't believe you're baby boy is 1... Mine is due in about 4 weeks but I'm praying for 5 weeks... I'm freaking out, not sure if I can handle a boy!

Malisa said...

I love your new pictures! Sooo cute! I love the one at the top of the page!

Lyric Payne said...

So stinkin' cute. And you know what makes it even better? To know that your sweater is ripped down the front, that Elsie's dress is actually from your closet, and so is Madi's! You are awesome!

Amy said...

Do you think the word CUTE is overused in your comments section? Cause your family is CUTE!! LOVE the pictures of Porter at the station - esp. in the big briches :)

The Holdaway Family said...

What a fun time at the firestation! My kids would beg to go there with all that fun stuff to play on!

Katie Call-Sommer said...

very cute kids!