Friday, November 20, 2009

264.305

We LOVE a good party!!!
Tomorrow this little guy is going to be one...ONE!!!
I can't even wrap my brain around that.
Oh how we love this little boy in our lives.
He is such a joy.
Pure joy!
Tonight we had a little party for him...we will celebrate at the station tomorrow too!
We had a lot of cake...a lot of wrapping paper, and best of all good friends...yep, they were all little girls...but he needs to get used to that...
Here are some pictures to tell the story of the night for me.
He wanted that fire!!!

He loves marshmallows.
My girls were all a little weary to dig into their cakes whenthey turned one...
So I thought if I put marshmallows on it...he would dig in...
It worked...but I am pretty sure he would have dug into it with out them anyway!

Elsie helped him out a little until she got her own to eat.

Opening presents!
How how fun it is to be the birthday boy!!!
My favorite picture is on the bottom left.
Isn't it a giant dump truck a MUST HAVE if you are a little boy???
Can you tell how much he loves it????
I am sure that thing will get some miles on it.
We had such a fun night!
Thanks to our friends making it such a fun night!


*****************************************************
Oh...and

GO BRONCOS!!!!!

6 comments:

Chalisse Martineau said...

Wow, I can't believe is will be 1 tomorrow. Happy Birthday Porter, a day early!

Cami said...

Love all the pics!!!! Happy Birthday Porter!

Brooke said...

Happy Happy Birthday little dude! What a CUTE little man you are...HANDSOME I should say. I loved the collage on the other post. What a great idea! Looks like a fun day celebrating. We love you Port and are excited to see you in a few more days.

Books = Possibilities said...

Such fun is one!

Jenni said...

Happy Birthday Porter!! I wish I could have made it to the party. My family said it was a blast.

Malisa said...

Happy Birthday! He is a cutie! HIs smile is contagious!