Tuesday, August 25, 2009

177.365

LOVE when the painting is all done!!!
Our living room is always a work in progress.
It is the room we spend the most time in...so therefore the room I change the most...
Well, big changes coming tomorrow!!!
OUR NEW CARPET!!!!
YiPeE!!!
BUT...we needed to re-paint...not any new fun colors, but we still had unfinished crown molding from.........a long time ago....
And when I originally painted the tan walls, I painted it with matte lustre...or whatever it is called in paint.
BIG MISTAKE!!!
It looks so bad, so many finger prints that wouldn't wash off and it just looked bad.
So we got some paint the same color, better finish.
So we had to paint that, and the white stuff underneath needed some refreshing too!
SO...
We are done now.
Looks good...like I said, not a big change for how much work went into it, but it still looks good and fresh!
Can't wait to see it with the carpet!!!

4 comments:

Amy said...

You're finishing projects left and right! :) The bags you made turned out cute and I'll bet the new paint and carpet in your house will look great!

Books = Possibilities said...

Wahoo! That is so exciting to have it all nice and painted! I bet it just looks amazing!

Cami said...

How excited! I bet the carpet is going to feel so comfy on your feet! So fun!

Nancy said...

I love knew carpet especially in a freshly painted room. Can't wait for the next set of pictures.