Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Crown molding

Here are picts of the crown molding...I tried to post a video, but it didn't work...so here are some picts...it isn't touched up yet...but it looks good huh!

What do you do with your kids when you and your husband plan to put up crown molding...well...let me tell you, first you send your oldest to school, you stick the second one on a treadmill in your garage (don't worry, she was safe!) then you hang a swing in the garage for your baby...easy as that!




But then after all that you have your friend come over to help your husband out...so You (me) can get the kids out of the garage...Thanks Drew for your help!

6 comments:

Sara said...

Very creative!

Young family said...

Now we need to see a picutre of your crown molding!! Or, I will just come over.

Kim said...

There, I put the molding pictures on...but you still need to come over and see it!

skcoe said...

Fun project...I have a bathroom and crawlspace that need to be finished if you're still in "project mode." :)

Anonymous said...

Crown Molding looks fabulous. I will be attmeptin that after I get done with my deck, basement, master bathroom, closets, and garage. I will be having a bake sale to raise the money i need since by then I will be broke. You can purchase online at www.pitygoodies.com (PAY Pal accepted)

Sara said...

I just saw the crown molding pics. That looks awesome!! You are a woman of MANY talents!!!