Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Preschool at Linder Farms

Well we had another preschool field trip to Linder Farms where Cassi got to pick out a pumpkin, go through a straw maze, go for a hay ride, and have lots of fun!!!
Coloring while waiting for the hay ride
Big smiles!
She is so weird sometimes!!!
On the hayride.
She found the pumpkin she wanted...she didn't want a dirty one, but I finally convinced her that they we ALL dirty!
Carrying it out of the pumpkin patch
The whole group with their pumpkins
Cassi picked a good one...oh, and you like her sunglasses, that is her new thing lately...loves to wear them everywhere!
Cassi and me

In the straw maze
Almost all the way through
sitting on a pumpkin
Looking for the perfect pumpkin
Posing with her pumpkin



6 comments:

Cami said...

Cute pics!! I love fall!!!

Brynn said...

Of course I remember you! Cami gave me the link to your page awhile ago and I must say that your girls are THE CUTEST!!

Sara said...

So cute! How fun! Too bad I don't live close and Russell can be in your group, too. :( Owell... it looks like it was tons of fun!

Angela said...

I love these pumpkin pictures - I see black and white written all over them :0) - you know what also might be cute is having the picture black and white and then only letting the color of the pumpkin show through. Anyway, love the pictures and congrats on the crown molding - it looks awesome!

Anonymous said...

Aww I love fall time!!!

-Ariel

Erin said...

hi kim...i've been checking out your page for while (cami gave me the link). your family is so cute. you should check out our page :) www.ikiddyounot.blogspot.com