Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Tuesday September 27

Oh I just love pictures of my Winnie baby ❤️
That little personality is really blossoming!!!
She’s so much fun!
Madi said she must be teething again because she wasn’t really eating and was fussy…
But she took 2 naps, which hasn’t happened in a really long time!!!
I had my neurologist appointment today. 
Just put orders in for another brain MRI and spine MRI. 
So we just wait for that. 
I figured that was what would happen anyway. 
Carly came over and hung out with Elsie.
Port stayed after to hang out with his friends at the first game at school.
So Elsie and I dropped Carly off, picked up pizza, then we picked up Porter. 
Port and I played more with the cyanotype stuff. 
We need more time to play with it when the sun is out!
We just run out of daylight!
But it’sa fun needing to with with abs I think he has good ideas….
More to come 😊










 

No comments: