Monday, September 26, 2022

Monday September 26

I went back to bed after the kids went off to school. 
I have been completely exhausted lately and have send to have uncontrollable emotions. 
I have a neurology appointment tomorrow and I’m just…….
I don’t know. 
I’m confused how I should feel. 
Of course I don’t want there to be anything wrong!
But for me to continue having these storms for a year and a half……there’s something going on. 
I just wanna get it figured out. 
Anyway. 
I’m sure tomorrow will just be a check up. 
But still. 
I’m feeling very overwhelmed, scared, all the things. 
Madi sending pictures all day helped lift my spirits. ❤️
That baby girl is something special and she has a way of making all my troubles float away!
It was warm again today. 
I went shopping and picked all the boys up from school. 
Port and I hung out a little bit working on a project he’s working on. 
And Elsie’s OOTD…. usually include pink 😉
Oh and she hung out with Brooklyn today…. They went to the park and walked around. 
I’m glad Brooklyn gets her out and moving. 
And Elsie’s loves hanging out with her!
It’s a win win!!!







 

No comments: