Sunday, September 25, 2022

Saturday September 24 - Sunday September 25

I forgot to blog last night 😞
But dad and I went to a baptism for a family in our ward. 
The whole family, mom dad and three kids were baptized. 
It was pretty cool ❤️
Cannon has been spending the weekend with us while his parents are out of town. 
The kiddos played some monopoly and tried to stay off video games 😂
Tonight we finally had our ward domino activity. 
I’ve worked really hard to put it together and I was really worried about people showing up.
But we had a really good turnout and everyone seemed to like it!
We had 6 different groups and they each had 5 domino challenges to complete. 
The winning team got to have the golden domino (a box of candy bars).
Everyone seemed to have fun and it made all my hard work worth it!
Winnie Madi and Logan went to the Oregon coast this weekend. 
It sounds like they had such a great time.
And the pictures 🥰
That baby girl LOVES adventure!!!
I can’t wait to explore more with her!!!!





 

No comments: