Wednesday, September 28, 2022

Wednesday September 28

There is nothing better than chatting with sweet Winnie on FaceTime….. well, except for when I get to actually be WITH her!!!!
Such a cutie with the best smiles!!!
The sun rise was so pretty this morning!
Dad and I spent the morning just hanging out and watching a show. 
Definitely some much needed down time for him and some together time for me. 
I missed him the last couple days. 
I’ve been overly emotional it seems and things just seem better when he’s there. 
In my bootcamp class this morning, our instructor split the class in half and asked me to ‘lead’ one half. 
It was fun and a really good workout!!!!
Dad did some work outside, gathering hoses  and sprinklers. 
I got dinner made. 
That’s pretty much all I did today 😂😂
Dad and port went to YM, elsie stayed home and finished her art homework. 
Her YW group went bike riding in the green belt and she didn’t want to go. 
Plus, she had homework that we did together. 










 

No comments: