Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Wednesday September 15

These photos are all out of order!!!!
Elsie had her art medium class today. 
We are having fun!
She learned how to make a pinwheel and how to make a spiral.
School went pretty good. 
We had two meltdowns, then a little time to cool off in her room, and after that we were back to business. 
I’m sure we will get to the point that there will be no meltdowns 😉
Cass and Elsie had their dentist appointments today…no cavities. 
Yay!
Cass and I went to the mall to look for a homecoming dress. 
No luck yet. 
Cass didn’t have YW, but everyone else went to mutual. 
So she went to the gym and I cleaned the kitchen.
Cass FaceTimed Madi while doing her school stuff. 
What a cutie!
She’s getting so chunky!!!
Three things I’m thankful for:
I’m grateful for my creative side and my love of things artistic…. And I love that I have some kids with the same interests!
I love a little quiet time when no one else is home 😉
I am so thankful for technology to be able to watch Winnie grow chubbier every day ❤️
 








 

No comments: