Thursday, September 16, 2021

Thursday September 16

 It was a beautiful cooler morning today and I enjoyed a nice run.
Then Elsie came home after seminary and got to work on school.
I actually got to go and do a lunch thing while she worked on school and Dad supervised.
Port ran his XC meet today.
He did a great job.
He shaved about 40 seconds off his last time.
So that is awesome!
Then we got Tin Roof Tacos for dinner.
Dad had a meeting tonight.
Port, Elsie and I went and got some watermelon and cantaloupe from Bubble and Eldon.
Then chilled the rest of the night.
Sweet Winnie is cute as ever and chunking up really nice :)
Cannot wait until I get to hold her again!!!!!
-I am thankful for the cooler, but not cold, fall weather.
-I was so happy to see how proud Port was to see his new time after working so hard.
-I love that we have such amazing neighbors in our lives!!!!







No comments: