Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Tuesday September 14


Andy and Maegan had their baby boy today!!!!
Little Mason Clay 💙
He does have to be in the NICU for a few days....I guess the birth was pretty traumatic :(
But they have the best nurse around helping them!
Andy and Maeg live in Provo, so there was a good chance they were at Utah Valley Hospital, where Steph works.
So I did a little texting and got Steph to request being with them.
They are in very good hands with her!
My three good things for the day is:
I got a great 5.5 mile run in today because the air quality has gotten so much better!!!!
Yay!
Elsie did school pretty good today.....with only getting mad the last hour.
But I do need to give her credit for getting over the 'fit' quickly!
And........
Grateful for tender mercies, like Steph being able to be there with Andy and Maegan at such a hard time.
And it is great that she is so familiar with the NICU as well, because she can answer any questions they have!






I always have to add a picture of Winnie :)

Such a dang cutie!!!!

Less than two weeks until I get to hold her again!!!!

No comments: