Monday, September 13, 2021

Monday September 13

My sweet little Winnie baby is 1 month old today!!!
How can that even be???
She is just the most yummy, sweetest thing!
Just two more weeks and I get to go and hug and cuddle her again!
She will grow and change so much in the next two weeks!!!!!
Today was no seminary for Elsie.
She goes every other day.
She read to Emmy after breakfast and she worked on her Health class assignment.
Then she had her online class.
I asked her for 30 minutes of math before lunch and she had a full on, crazy lady, meltdown!
She went up to her room to cool off.
I hope we can get to the point soon where she just does the work and we can avoid meltdowns!!!!!
We have had, I think, two school days where there was no meltdowns.
It would be great to have more!
Cassi has been dog sitting Carley's dog while they went to Disneyland.
So she didn't get much school work done today.
Tomorrow is her in-school day, but hopefully she can get some lessons done that were supposed to get done today!
And Port is doing good in school.
He is doing XC practice after school.
He has a love/hate relationship with that.
***
I am gonna try, as I get back into journaling, to think of three things I am Thankful for and share that.
That is what got me started my everyday blogging journey almost 13 years ago....
So maybe it will kickstart me back into it!

I am thankful for sweet sweet Winnie 💓
Madi reminded me that two years ago today, we dropped her off at BYUI.
Who could have ever guessed that Logan AND Winnie would now be a part of our lives!
So so special!
You just NEVER know what could happen!

I am grateful that I get to go to the gym and make my body and mind stronger!
Even when I have to wake up at 5 am to fit it in!
I really do need it for my sanity!

The last one kind f has to do with Winnie too....
I am so grateful for technology!
I love that I can talk to Madi and see pictures and video of Winnie every single day!
Madi and I talked about how, when she was born, I used film.
So I had to take the pictures, wait to get them developed, and then mail them (snail-mail) to grandparents!
Such a different world now!!!!!


 

No comments: