Sunday, September 12, 2021

September........1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 AND 12!!!!!

Okay , okay....
I need to do some repenting!
I love that I have blogged for the last almost 13 years!!!!!
Why am I having such a hard time keeping up now!
But look at sweet sweet Winnie!
I am so smitten with her!!!!!


Sept. 1
Took Elsie school clothes shopping


Sept. 2
Cassi went to the Jonas Brothers concert and we spent an hour and a half, up until the very second she got picked up, making her a t-shirt to wear to the concert.


Sept. 3
Dad and I went for a quick over night trip to visit Winnie, Madi and Logan.
I wish so badly I could hold and love on her every day!!!!!
We left as early as we could, as soon as Dad got off work.
I pretty much held her the whole time we were there...
Gosh I love her!
We just stayed at a nearby hotel, so we could stay late and get there early :)


Sept. 4
More Winnie time.
She has the sweetest temperament.
Madi has been feeling good, so that is great.
Had to leave a little after 2 or so we could get home to the other kiddos before too late.


Sept. 5
Dad went to work, he was paying a shift back.
That evening, after church, the kiddos did karaoke.
That was a fun time!
I am sure it will happen more often :)


Sept. 6
Labor Day....
We went to the movies together.
We went and say the Shang-chi: legend of the ten rings.
We all loved it!
It was so so good!
And very funny!

Sept. 7
Trying to work through school with Elsie.
Most days, there is some kind of struggle.
Hopefully it will get better.
She is starting a fun class with Polymer clay.

Sept. 8
I am sure it was a good day.......
Don't remember anything!
THIS IS WHY I BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sept. 9
Port had his first XC meet.
He did really well!
It was fun to watch him!

Sept. 10
We had our ward campout at Givens Hot springs.
It was a lot of fun.
It rained all day before, so we were a little worried about night.
But it was perfect.
And lots of fun!

Sept. 11
Woke up for the ward campout.
Had a nice run in the foggy fog :)
Then we all participated in a service clean-up project.
Then drove back home.

Sept. 12
Church.
It was a nice Sunday.
I actually spent the morning with a bad attitude.......
Kind of having a few interactions with some people that caused some disappointment in my heart.
Which I really hated feeling!
But then went to church, and the opening song was "Lord, I would follow thee".
And the phrase, 'Who am I to judge another, when I walk imperfectly', stopped me in my tracks.
I love stuff like that, where I am gently guided by the spirit to do a better job!

No comments: