Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Tuesday August 31

Winnie has her dr appt today. 
She’s growing good. 
She’s right at 9 lbs. 
She’s in the 60% for weight and 90% for height.
Gonna be a tall one like her mama ❤️
School was a little less right with Elsie today because I had dad to help me. 
Getting it figured out a little at a time. 
It will be good 👍🏼 
I picked port up from cross country and was so dumb and hit a cement light post in the parking lot while I was making a turn 🤦🏼‍♀️
It was quite a dumb mistake that was witnessed by many others picking their kids up. 
Not terrible damage, but still…. So dumb. 
Dad and I went to our ARP meeting tonight. 
It has been many weeks since I have been!
It was so good to be back. 
I love the people there, I love the feeling there
It’s pretty special ❤️




 

No comments: