Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Wednesday January 27

Elsie got a lot done today.
Besides school, she and I made cookies for her to take to YW this evening.
And she worked on her art club piece of art.
Her and Madi started an art club back in November, I think.
Elsie had invited a few friends to join and the get prompts and then they all 'turn in' a piece of art.
This prompt was travel.
Elsie wanted to do the mountains on the way to yellowstone (the tetons).
And then she wanted to add a buffalo 😁
I tried her through it, step by step, and she did a fantastic job!!!!
I'm proud of her hard work!
We had the missionaries over this evening.
They can't eat dinner in homes, so they share a message and then take dinner with them.
Then Cassi worked this evening.
Dad, Elsie and Porter had YW/YM, so I got to just hang out at home.
I edited some pictures and changed the kitchen.
😊






 

No comments: