Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Tuesday January 26

We got the piano nook all done!
Well, not done.....I still want to put a shelf in there and hang some stuff.
Sometime I'll get that done 😂
Oh, and I installed the light by myself 👍🏻 well, with guidance from dad 😁
But I'm so happy with how it turned out!
I did my grocery shopping today.
Porter good his weight lifting class.
Dad and I had our ARP meeting.
Such a great meeting.
We talked about Step 12 which is all about service save I love it!
I mean, why do through all this crap we do in life if you can't learn from it and help others!
That's what is all about!
Porter is incubating some eggs and dad candlelit them to see if they are growing.
There are a few that haven't been anything, but for sure some are, and that's pretty fun!
Bad news, poor Emmy tested positive for covid.
We will be continually praying for her to get better quick ❤️













 

No comments: