Thursday, January 28, 2021

Thursday January 28

Almost done with this quarter of school.
And I think I'm going to pull them out of virtual schoolhouse and do homeschool.
Port would probably be fine to stay ....
But Elsie, she has not learned a single new thing this year.
I know she can do better.
I know she is smarter than what the teachers are doing.
She is not being pushed.
Anyway, I still have a lot to look into and figure out.
I made the boys do something creative today.
Stacia and I talked and we think it would be fun for the boys to set some goals together that they can work on when they hang out, so it's not just playing dumb video games!!!!
Elsie talked with Madi on the phone that and they played a game together.
I'm really missing Madi ❤️
It will be so good to see her in March.



 

No comments: