Friday, December 18, 2020

Thursday December 17 - Friday December 18

Forgot to write yesterday!
Madi and Logan got here safe.
Logan dropped Madi off and then headed to his work retreat.
He will be done with that tomorrow afternoon, which happens to be his birthday!!!!
I got the first coat painted in the room yesterday.
I meant to get the second coat done today, but that did not happen 🤪
Hopefully tomorrow!!!!
Then we can get that room put together!
Water my workout this morning, I went to Deseret Book and Costco.
Our Christmas cards finally came in!!!
I got helpers to stuff then and we'll got it all ready in a jiffy!!!!
I went with Madi to the post office.
Then I started making sourdough.
I hope it turns out.
I'm using a different recipe, so we will see 🤞🏼
Then dinner and hot tub.
I really like having Madi around ❤️
It's gonna be a fun time the next two weeks!!!







 

No comments: