Saturday, December 19, 2020

Saturday December 19

Happy birthday to Logan!!!
He came back from his work retreat around 2.
Then he and Madi took Porter and went and did some games at Big Al's and did some shopping.
This morning I went to the gym and got a really good workout.
Then I got to with on my sourdough bread.
It's a different recipe, so I hope it tastes good!!!!
I spent the rest of the day painting the second coat on the front room.
Yay!!!!
When Cassi got home from work, we went by Kara's house for a little"hello" and congrats....
Can't believe she's getting married too 😭😭😭
Then we went to dinner for Logan's birthday.
It was a fun night.
Logan opened presents, then I gave everyone their new Christmas Sunday church clothes.
And then Dad and I put the front room together ❤️
There are still more things that need to go in there.....like a coffee table, lamp, a grave guy the family picture 😂 and some art.
And I think we might nicie the Christmas tree in there 😁
I'm loving it!







 

No comments: