Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Wednesday December 16

Today I got to deliver some special gifts to my friend for her and her 8 kids.
Her husband passed away in March, and it had been a rough go.
I went with another friend, and she invited us in and see had the best chat it has been so sweet to watch her the last few months....softening instead of hardening.
She still has many struggles and major hardships, but she also has been able to see the good stuff through it all.
My heart goes out to her and she is in my prayers daily.
I ran some errands, did more grocery shopping.
I needed to grab some 'little elf' gifts.
That's a tradition that came from Grandma ene, 12 days of hidden gifts.
It's a fun tradition that I don't want to give up and I plan on doing the same thing for my own grandkids someday!
But I totally forgot about getting gifts this year.... So I grabbed them today.
I'm kinda dropping the ball on plus of things this year 😂😂
This evening, when everyone was gone for YM/YW, I started painting the fireplace!!!
I'm loving it!
The pictures look a little greener than it actually is.... But I'm really loving the color ❤️



 

No comments: