Saturday, June 20, 2020

Saturday June 20


I picked about three cups of raspberries today!!!!
Awesome!!!
Elsie rode her bike to miles today!
She was not very into it and I barely had her a quarter of a mile until Vern was like, can I ride with you???
So she joined us and we did to miles!
When we got home I made a teaching chart with 150 spots to fill in....it will look pretty cool when it's all filled out!
I'm proud of her for this goal!
I went for a run.
Only 4 miles, but it was so hot and I didn't drink a ton yesterday since we were driving, so I think I was kind of dehydrated.
It was a rough run, but I did it.
I helped Elsie get her clothes put away.
Madi and Logan went swimming with Porter and Cannon.
Cassi had some friends over to watch a movie, and they are leaving now.
Kinda sad not to have dad with us tomorrow for father's day...... But we have some fun plans for him ❤️









No comments: