Sunday, June 21, 2020

Sunday June 21 (add group picture)

Happy Fathers day to the best one out there!!!!
We had a fun idea today.
Dad had to work, and because of Covid, we coudn't visit.
So starting at 7 this morning, we sent him a memory every hour of the day until 10 this evening.
It started with me, then Madi, Cassi, Elsie and Porter....Logan sent one too, then it started over with me again.
I plan to compile it all and put it in a book.
And each ememory had a picture to go along with it.
The kids would tell me what they remembered and I scoured out external hard drives to find the pictures.....
I found so many fun pictures that I just started saving them to a Fathers day folder and so I am gonna share them here :)
I think it was a fun way to celebrate the day.
We are all very excited to see him tomorrow!
WE LOVE YOU DAD!!!
We are also lucky to have been raised by the best....we both lucked out with such great dads ourselves.
So glad I got to see my Dad this past weekend, and we sure do miss Gramps ❤
****
We did have home church, Sacrament and Sunday school.
Logan made us dinner, that was really yummy!
Then after dinner we went to the park and Elsie rode two miles on her bike again.
Yay!
She is gonna blow her goal out of the water!!!! :)






























































No comments: