Sunday, March 22, 2020

Sunday March 22

We had a really nice day today.
I do love this church from home thing.
I do like it better when Dad is here with us....but he had to leave for work today.
He said there is definitely a feeling of uneasiness there at work.
And so much has changed as they go to the different calls they get.
I am just counting down the hours until I can have him back home.
We had a little fun with Porter's hair before 'Home church'.
I curled it with the curling iron!!!!
It has gotten so long so I told him that before we cut it, I need to curl it!
And it was so cute!!!! :)
I really enjoyed our home church.
Logan gave a talk.
He talked about the miracles that come from exact obedience.
Cassi shared her testimony along the same lines, talking about keeping the commandments.
Again, it is so special to have the sacrament blessed and passed in our own home.
Following our family Sacrament meeting, we went into the kitchen for Sunday school.
We did Come Follow Me and I look forward to this week adding some more CFM study together.
Madi had an interview with the bishop about receiving her endowments.
That should be happening sometime soon.
We did some playing outside in the beautiful weather.
Oh, and I had the best idea to get Elsie to read!!!!!
We got Emmy to download the Marco Polo app, and they are reading a book together!!!!
They found a book they both have an they take turns reading chapters to each other!!!
Elsie loved it so much!
I think it will be such a fun thing!
At the end of the night we did some rock painting and henna tattooing :)
Hopefully tomorrow we will get started on painting the cabinets!!!
Yay!

















No comments: