Saturday, March 21, 2020

Saturday March 21

Man we got a lot accomplished today!!!!
First of all, I ran a long run.
13.5!!!
I kept it at 8:04/mile, I'm pretty proud of that 👍🏻
Porter and Dad got the ditches burned.
Madi and Logan started AND FINISHED trimming the fruit trees!!!!
We have never had them all pruned in one day!!!!
And all the sticks picked up too!!!
Pretty awesome!
We got all the supplies we need to finish the basement kitchen and laundry room.
Then I went to the nursery and bought some small plants.
I can't plant them yet, but the nursery isn't sure how long they will stay open..... So I wanted to get stuff.
He had pizza for dinner, then we did some hot tubbing where we asked each other questions and dad told stories.
Then we watched 'Clue'.
Sending dad to work tomorrow and I really am not liking having him leave me.
❤️










No comments: