Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Monday March 23

We are trying a new thing t this week.
A new start to the day.
We will all meet together and have a little devotional and talk about the plan for the day.
I think today went pretty good.
It was a bit colder, but u did got for a 4 Mile run. 
I was slow because my legs were really tight from my long run and then no stretching yesterday...
Madi had school for a few hours.
Elsie did some dancing and yoga today on YouTube 
That was fun.
At work, dad got some training done.
He said it felt nice to have a little bit of normalcy.
After Madi's schooling... Madi and Logan went and got their marriage license.
Things are getting really crazy.
Temples are being shut down....
We don't know yet if they should move to the wedding date or not.
Everything is so up in the air!
But the first step is Madi to receive her endowments and we are crossing our fingers that can happen on Friday.
That is Logan's baptism date, so that would be kind of cool to do it that day ❤️
I got the cabinet facing painted today and I love how the color looks.
Hopefully the doors can get painted tomorrow 👍🏻






No comments: