Saturday, February 15, 2020

Saturday February 15

Today was chore day...and hang out with friends day.
The kids all got up and did their laundry and chores.
Port went to Canons pretty early.
Elsie went shopping and dinner with Carley and her mom for her birthday.
And Cassi went to the Y with her friend.
We got a family pass to the Y and it will be pretty great.
I am hoping to take Elsie there a few times a week to really get some good stretches done.
It will be really great once they get the pool built!
So I just did laundry and I sorted two baskets full of unmatched socks.
Cannon and Port came over here and they wanted to go to the park.
So I took them and then I went for a run around that block there and a little more so I could get 5.5 miles.
The kids all came home around the same time and then Cass left again.
Not a very happening day.
Except I am pretty happy about those socks being sorted!

No comments: