Friday, February 14, 2020

Friday February 14

Em and I slept in as much as we could this morning.
It was a late night/early morning.
I slept good, Em didn't sleep as good 👎🏻
We got packed up and headed to the airport.
We had a yummy brunch at an airport restaurant.
Then Em showed me a couple episodes of Schitt's Creek and I think I'm hooked 😂
Then she boarded her flight about 30 minutes before I left for home.
So I went and bought some souveniers at a cute little shop there at the airport 
I flew to Seattle and then home.
The kiddos and dad picked me up and we went and ate at Cafe Rio for dinner.
So yummy.
Cassi left with friends and dad and I got in the hot tub with the little ones.
Happy Valentine's day!
Dad got me a flowering plant....he knows I would rather have something living then something that will die ❤️





No comments: