Sunday, February 16, 2020

Sunday February 16

Well, this morning was an adventure.
I had to get up early to go to a ward council meeting.
And I just happen to look outside and see that they cows are half way out of the fence chowing on the stack of hay we have out there.
I had so idea what to do!!!!
With Brent at work, it was early so I am sure neighbors were still sleeping and I had to be ready and to a meeting in 40 minutes!!!!
Well, I got the cows to scoot back into the fence.
Luckily they are pretty chill cows.
Then I tried to use my hands to bend the fence back.
I thought about grabbing a shovel to help bend it back.....but then I had a thought to use the two shovels and the pitchfork in the barn and weave them in the fence to maybe try and hold the cows back :)
Well, it worked!
Yay!
They have stayed in there all day.
So now Port gets to help his Dad fix the fence tomorrow!
I came back from the meeting and picked the kiddos up and went back.
About halfway through sacrament, Elsie kept complaining that she didn't feel good.
I think she is just over-tired from her fun day yesterday with Carley.
So Cassi took her home so she could rest.
I am working on a new kind of project...….so after church I played a little with that.
Cass went to choir.
Elsie got some quiet time and she did feel better.
We got invited to our neighbors (Capalls) birthday party, along with their family.
It was pretty fun.....could have been awkward to be the only non-family members…..but they were all nice and we had a good time :)
It is funny.
They love Brent.
When she invited us over today, she first asked when Brent would be back home.
When she found out he wouldn't be home for dinner time, she almost seemed to hesitate to invite me without him :)
But she did.
They do love him though!







No comments: