Saturday, November 23, 2019

Saturday November 23

Dad is the one who got to play all day today!
He coordinated with the crane company to train on the crane today.
He was pretty excited about it all working out!
Back here at home we just did a lot of cleaning.
Rooms got good and cleaned today.
Bathrooms too.
More to do Monday but we are getting closer to being ready for our guests :)
Port got to go hang with friends because he worked really hard and fast on his room and got his laundry put away.
I went for an 8 mile run today.
I tried to push myself to do 13, but I wasn't feeling it today....
Cassi went babysitting this evening.
I ran to Lowes to get a new solder iron then we went and watched a little bit of the BSU game before heading home.
These kids will be tired tomorrow!
But they can sleep in on Monday :)
No school for a week and it will be a fun filled week!







No comments: