Sunday, November 24, 2019

Sunday November 24

It was a pretty good day.
Sierra spoke in church today, so it was fun to see her.
We sure missed the Halls and that bench was so empty next to us!
After church, Cass and Port did the chores.
He hasn't collected the eggs for a few days :)
I had a meeting after church and the kids were getting along when I got home, so that was nice.
Then we chilled for the day.
Port painted the George Washington at Valley Forge painting and it think it tired out amazing!
And I have been playing with the soldering gun and I fixed my two broken glass stars :)
We did come follow me and got the little ones to bed early because last night was a late night!
Gonna do more cleaning tomorrow and also take Elsie to PT.
Hopefully we can get lots done tomorrow!!!!!
Dad teaches his class again, so we won't see him until later and then I hope I can give the boys haircuts too!







No comments: