Friday, November 22, 2019

Friday November 22

Everly came over this morning and she and I hung out while her mom and dad closed on their house.
Then Dad and I went and helped them get the rest of their house packed up.
Oh we are sure gonna miss them!
They are gold, they really are!!!!
They headed out of town around 3:00.
I went for my run then.
It is getting chilly!
Then Dad and I got ready and we went to the temple for our date night.
Then we went to the cheesecake factory for dinner.
We had the tiniest table and they brought Dad the wrong dinner, so we got to keep it and they brought another.
We had so many plates on that tiny table!!!!
And we were only a foot away from our neighbors on each side!!!
Man, they pack you in there!!!!!
Now back at home we are gonna watch a show in the hot tub now that the little ones are asleep.
Cassi went to go see Frozen 2.
Madi sent me a pictures of her gang eating Aunt Kays tortilla roll recipe and watching End Game.
Looks like a fun time.
Madi says she is feeling a lot better.
She hasn't thrown up, that I know of yet....but she also hadn't eaten much.
I am glad she is feeling better.
But I hope the Prednisone is helping and not just covering up the problem!!!!! 








No comments: