Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Wednesday October 16

I was much more productive today!!!!
I got up and went to help in the office.
Dad had to go to the dentist to get a tooth fixed.
I got back home and then went for my run.
Dad got home about when I got home.
We went to an appointment and then went to Eddie Bauer to buy me a jacket to wear running this winter.
It was on sale....but I cannot believe the money people spend on clothes!!!!!
Insane!!!!
Then we went grocery shopping together :)
We came back home and Dad went to go help Drew with something.
I got stuff ready for the YW/YM party.
When Dad got back, he and Porter cleared out the garden for me.
We had breakfast for dinner and then it was time for the youth activity.
It was a fun time.
They had some toilet paper and made mummies out of each other.
We had the sling shot going, shooting old stuff from the garden :)
That is always a hit.
There were donut eating contests and tug-o-wars.
A fire-pit going.
Then the last part of it, Sister Beaufort taught the kids the Thriller dance.
They want to do a flash mob at the ward party :)
I don't think they learned it well enough to do that.....
Anyway, it was a good night.

No comments: