Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Tuesday October 15

Well, I am not gonna lie....I was kind of worthless today :(
I didn't even got for a run!
Dad had a dentist appt this morning and I decided to go back to bed while he was gone.
I have not been getting enough sleep lately and have had to get more once the kids go back to bed.
I don't like how it cuts into my day....but I also don't like being tired.
Anyway....Dad was awesome and got lots of stuff done for me.
The Youth activity is at our house tomorrow so he got lots of stuff ready outside for that.
I did paint the front door frame, so I at least did something.
And I did schedule and reschedule a few appt for the kiddos that I have been meaning to do.
So that's good :)
Hopefully tomorrow will be better.
Maybe I just needed a day off.....

No comments: