Thursday, October 17, 2019

Thursday October 17

We had a productive day today....
After our hot tub date that we had after our workouts :)
I am trying to get the junk room cleaned up.
Dad put trim in there and now I need to paint it and I need to repaint the walls.
They are pretty bad.
But today I got rid of a whole garbage can full of stuff and another pile of stuff to donate.
I do really like going through stuff.
Well, at least today I did :)
I just need to stay on this kick!!!!
Because we still have boxes in the garage from over 7 years ago that we need to go through!!!!
Anyway.
Dad got a lot of cleanup done in the garage to make room for my 'donate' stuff.
We did the caulking om the trim this evening so it is all ready for me to paint, hopefully tomorrow!
After dinner, we hopped in the hot tub and watched a movie together....well, minus Madi.
Now I am gonna go cut Dads hair and hopefully cut Port's hair tomorrow.

No comments: