Thursday, October 10, 2019

Thursday October 10

I went for a run today.
It was cold, but I wore my new winter running shirt and I really like it.
When I got home, I spent the rest of my day painting trim.
I went around the bathroom door the extra room door and the basement door and the floors in between all those.
I need to do another coat and do more....but it is good to get stuff accomplished!
It has been on the to-do list FOREVER!!!!
When Elsie got home, I took her to get some new shoes to fit her braces.
They are pretty big shoes to be able to fit the brace....but she is waling fine in them.
She really wants to wear her brace to school tomorrow, but I really think she needs to ease into it!
We will see.
I had her walk around with it after we bought them.
We will see how she feels in the morning.
Madi comes to visit tomorrow!!!!!
We are so excited!!!!!

No comments: