Friday, October 11, 2019

Friday October 11

I did a second coat on everything I painted yesterday.
Dad ran and bought a new battery and installed it for a friend.
I left for my run a little later in the day just to have Dad call me and tell me he needs me to come back so he can ask a question.
We were talking about getting trim for the front door, so I figured it was for that.
Well, when I walked in the door, Madi jumped out and scared me!!!!!
We knew she was coming home, but we expected her this evening!!!
She and Kara left early this morning :)
Before my run, I told Brent that Cassi would probably come home because she had a headache.
She when Madi walked in, Dad was in the bathroom, and she said "Hi Dad, I'm home!"
And he's like, "k".
And then she told him it was Madi :)
He thought it was Cassi coming home!
So Cassi came home and I scared her.....but only to distract her from Madi scaring her!
It was awesome!
Then I left for my run, Madi and Cassi napped while Dad got wood for the trim.
It was almost time for Elsie to come home and I looked outside to find the Morgan's doing something by the mailbox.
Avery was driving and totally hit our mailbox!!!!
So we were all outside when Elsie came home.
Madi was hidden by the tree and then stepped out for Elsie to see her and Elsie ran right to her.
She held on tight and then started to cry!
Oh she loves her Madi!!!!'
It was the sweetest!
Then Port snuck up on us....so we didn't get to scare him.
He got home earlier than we thought he would.
But he was super excited and surprised to see her!
Dad made burgers for dinner.
Then we got bundled and headed to Port's last football games.
The win the first game!!!
Yay!
The second one they played great, but no win.
Port had some awesome catches and lots of flag pulls.
It was a fun time.
Back at home we hopped in the hot tub.
Dad got out with the littles and Madi and I sat and talked for a little longer.
It is fun to have her home for a bit ❤
Oh and Dad got some trim put on the front door and I love it so much!!!!













No comments: