Saturday, October 12, 2019

Saturday October 12

So, we slept in a bit....
Elsie and Madi had their morning breakfast routine of shake for breakfast and a game of UNO.
We got ready for the day and then we all hopped in the car and we took the family to get their flu shots :)
Ya, maybe I am mean.
But it was fun doing it all together :)
Then we went to Costco and got some groceries and samples.
Port had a birthday party for Koy today, so he was gone for a few hours.
Madi worked on homework and she got a workout.
Cassi and Elsie cleaned their rooms and did laundry stuff.
Dad put trim in the guest/junk bedroom by the kitchen.
It looks so good!!!!
We had no trim at all!
I went for a later afternoon run.
I ran my 13.1.
I was 40 seconds faster than last time :)
My legs were pretty tired and sore and tight!!!!
Cassi was babysitting, so we waited for her to get home and then we went to Olive garden for dinner.
We stopped by Bubble and Eldon's house so they could see and talk with Madi.
Cassi left to watch the football game with friends, but the rest of us got in the hot tub.
Sooooo….it is really late.
Actually no one is in bed yet :(
But just trying to live it up in these hours we have with Madi Bell!!!!
I sure do love this family of mine and I am so grateful for these few days we could hang out with Madi ❤





No comments: