Wednesday, October 09, 2019

Wednesday October 9

I finished the Book of Mormon for the third time this year :)
I have a goal to finish it again before the end of the year!!!!
I did not get to go running today.
I helped in the office.
Then I took Elsie to her foot brace fitting appointment.
I am gonna take her to get new shoes tomorrow and she can start wearing them.
She is pretty excited.
Then I spent many hours today taking the window taped stuff off the doors.
I LOVE how they turned out!
I have a couple places to touch up....but overall, FANTASTIC!
We had a pretty cool thing happen today too.
We have a sweet friend who is going through some rough times.
She just moved to a new place, just got a job and her car broke down.
She asked if we knew anyone who had a cheap car for sale that would stuff run her to work back and forth.
We wanted to try and help her out if we could.
I posted on my ward Facebook page and this morning I woke up to a text from my sweet Beehive advisor saying her dad had a car he was wanting to get rid of.
She called me a little later after talking to him and said he just wanted to give her the car!
I needs a few things fixed.....but for a free car!
Wow!
It is pretty cool to see Heavenly Fathers hand in all things.
She said just last week he was saying that they should just give the car away to some high schooler or someone that needs a car.
And then she saw my post.
It is just pretty neat.




No comments: