Thursday, September 19, 2019

Thursday September 19

I feel a sinus infection coming on :(
I got the kids to bed and then I laid down for about an hour.
I decided to go for a run, sometimes that helps clear the head a bit.
I got 7:59/mile for the 5 miles!
Yay!
I am getting better and more consistent, so that is good.
I DO NOT like that it is getting colder.
I am not a cold weather runner!
So I need to figure out my plan before it gets too cold.
I am not a treadmill fan either, so maybe I just need to get some winter running clothes!
I went and got some stuff for the YW in Excellence we have coming up.
I also bought some fabric so I could make a belt for Cassi's homecoming dress.
Then at home I worked on some things for YW in excellence.
I went to a baby shower with Stacia this evening, but my head has just really gotten worse the last few hours :(
Madi sent me some fun pictures form her and Kara's floral arrangement class.
How fun is that!!!!
And I loved that Port brought the garbage cans back from the curb without asking :)
Now I am going to bed!!!!!




No comments: