Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Wednesday September 18

I had a busy morning helping at the school office.
I cleaned up the main floor of the house because I had my VT (Ministering) sisters coming to visit.
They came and stayed for a while.
It was nice to sit and talk for a bit.
They had little ones with them too, so that was fun :)
I was gonna go running when they left, but it was raining.
I was super bummed......so I just sat and edited pictures and didn't really get much done besides laundry.
Always laundry :(
I did end up making a DR appt for Porter.
He has been stuffy and he has been complaining about not being able to hear.
I picked him up a bit early from school and took him there.
It looks like he is a bit congested.
He has allergies as well as a little cold.
So we stopped by Fred Meyer to get some Mucinex and nasal drops.
Hopefully that helps.
Then he went to football while Elsie and I went to mutual.
Cassi had to babysit.
Mutual was fun, we did speed friend shipping.
I think it was a hit and everyone had a fun time.
My throat is feeling kind of dry, I hope I'm not getting sick!!!

No comments: