Friday, September 20, 2019

Friday September 20

Ya, I feel 100% lousy today :(
I did take a Sudafed to try and loosen things up.
I think it helped, but it wore off this evening and I just feel so yucky!
But I did go for a run this morning.
It was kind of windy and I was worried about being cold.....but I also knew I needed to get myself moving or my day would be terrible!!!!
I ran my 5 miles and guess what I got for time?
38:31....that's a 7:41 mile!!!!!
The wind was for sure a helper.....but only one way!
The push home was HARD!
And I am feeling it!
But I am pretty proud!
I love to see improvements, and especially when I am not feeling good!
Dad and I ran some errands.
I could have just stayed in bed and not done anything....but I wanted to get out.
Later today I sewed a belt for Cassi's dress.
Port found some eggs in the chicken coup, so our chickens are finally laying!!!!
Yay!!!
Dad worked outside to get everything ready for the hot tub on Monday.
Boy, that would feel so good right now!
Cassi had been gone all day...homecoming fun and game and stuff.
Dad and I took the little ones out for dinner before Porter football game.
They didn't win, but Port got an awesome run!!!!



No comments: