Saturday, September 07, 2019

Saturday September 7

Porter got up at 6 and was still excited as ever to go.
Billy and Max came and got him at 6:30.
Looks like it is gonna rain in Stanley at like 3 a.m. tomorrow morning, so hopefully they don't get hit hard!
And they stay warm enough!!!!!!
I went back to bed once he left.
It was almost 9 when we all woke back up :)
I did got for a long run today, 13.1, half marathon.
Yay!
I keep my sunscreen in the bathroom so I remember to put it on when I run.
Well, I packed it in Port's stuff, so I totally forgot to get more on.
Soooo......I did get a bit red from my run!
Hopefully it will simmer down overnight!
We went and swam for the last time this summer at the Morgan's pool.
It wasn't super warm, but man, that water felt good on my legs!
Madi and Elsie got laundry put away, and Cassi went with Avery shopping and then she went to work.
Now she is at the stake dance.
Madi and I spent a while stitching on her quilt.
She is almost done with that part.
I think it might get done before we take her to school!
Hopefully!


Heart shadow from the chandeleir :)

No comments: