Friday, September 06, 2019

Friday September 6

 I went for a good run today.
6 miles at in 48:30.
Soooooo close to 8 minute miles!
I started running in a bot of a drizzle and it was pouring rain by the time I got back :)
You wouldn't be able to tell, I wasn't much more wet than I usually am from sweat...ha ha!
It was nice and refreshing though, until the downpour anyway.....I made it home just in time.
Madi brought Everly over and she hung out here all day.
This evening was Porter's first football game, it didn't go super well.
They didn't win, but they didn't win TOO badly :)
Tomorrow morning Porter is leaving with Max and Billy to do an overnight backpacking trip :)
He is so excited, just wishes his dad wasn't on duty so he could go.
But I hope he loves it and wants to go more because I want to go with him!




No comments: