Thursday, September 05, 2019

Thursday September 5

I took Elsie in for her foot appointment.
She got molded for both feet.
One (right foot) will just be an arch support. the other (left foot) will be more intensive.
She is very excited :)
She was a good patient.
I took her back to school where she had picture day.
Madi went and helped with the Hall boys after Justin went to work.
Sherrie is in Texas with her friends :)
Madi brought Everly over here and we hung out.
She was supposed to have preschool and a play date, but poor girl has double ear infections :(
So we chilled and painted nails, water colored and watched some shows.
I got a call from Sherrie saying that the school called and said that Titan was sick.
So I went to the school to pick him up.
He also just chilled on the couch and watched TV.
Poor kiddos!
I did finally get my mound of clean laundry sorted!!!!
Dad got a lot done.
He got the hitch put on the Buick, and did more sprinkler stuff outside.
We sold our table.
Actually probably made more on it than we bought it for because the lady paid us $60 to deliver it!
Dad and I took Port and delivered the table.
The lady was so nice and she was so grateful.
It was kind of cool, she already had chairs for it and they matched perfectly!!!!
They were meant to have the table :)
We picked up pizza on the way home.
Then I went to the back to school night for Porter's class.
We have Everly tomorrow again, and Titan too now.
Hopefully they sleep good tonight and feel better tomorrow.



No comments: