Saturday, September 14, 2019

Saturday September 14

I have felt kind of ho-hum today.....
I am sure it is just me missing Madi :)
But I woke up and got Port ready to go for his 3 mile with the scouts.
Then I went for a 5 mile run.
No 13 for me today.....
Cassi had a babysitting job and Elsie cleaned her room.
Port got back from the hike and then went to Cannon's for his birthday party.
They went to the bike park and poor cannon broke his arm!!!!!
Dad and Justin had to round up another cow today to give him some medicine.
He has a swollen ankle.....that's not good.
Then we moved a couple cows to our place.
We tried moving 3 of them, but one jumped the fence back into Billy's field.
Well, then Dad and I decided to go and do a little window shopping for a hot tub.
We have talked about it for years.
Mostly to help with Elsie and her stretching.
But also for Dads back and also just cause I want one :)
We didn't get one...but we just wanted to have a look around.
We came home and picked up the little ones because Cassi left to a birthday party.
We went to Dickeys for some dinner then to Walmart for some milk windshield wipers and air filters :)

No comments: