Sunday, September 15, 2019

Sunday September 15

We had a great sacrament meeting with the speakers talking about trials and how we can grow and learn from them.
One speaker used the talk "wounded" from the last General Conference.
It really made me so excited for the upcoming conference!
Then Brent and I attended the teachers meeting and that was god and gave me some great ideas to take back to the Beehives :)
We had a beehive meeting after church and that also went well.
Elsie also got her temple recommend renewed.
She was so excited, she came out and said "I passed!"
:)
Back at home, Elsie went over to Sierra's to plan their lesson for next week.
It is gonna be a great lesson.
And Elsie is so excited for it!
We had a yummy roast dinner before doing Come Follow Me.
All very weird to be doing without Madi!!!!!
But we did do some Marco polo-ing with her and that was fun :)
She is having a blast and meeting lots of new friends!
She starts her first classes tomorrow.
Hopefully she gets enough sleep tonight!
I sure do miss her!!!!
But at least she sent me a Sunday Selfie :)



No comments: