Friday, September 13, 2019

Friday September 13

We woke up at 6:00 and got ready, then packed up all our stuff.
We ate breakfast and left the hotel around 7:15.
We got to the girls apartments around 8 or so.
There were no other roommates there to meet.....but one room left.
So we got all their stuff up into the room and we started helping them unload.
They got a good room with a window between the beds.
Her bed and shelves turned out so cute and it looks so cozy and homey :)
Then we went on campus and got their textbooks and I-cards etc.
Got some stuff done there.
Then we drove to Walmart to get some needed supplies for them.
Back at the dorm with just a few minutes to spare before they needed to meet up with their mentors and team to go to the welcome devotional.
And then before we knew it, it was time to go....time to say goodbye.
I just wasn't ready for it!!!
The whole morning just went too fast and I just wasn't ready!!!!
I hugged her anyway, and I cried, I hugged her tighter.
I am so excited for her, but man, I am gonna miss that girl!!!
Then Dad and I drove the long drive home, without our baby Bell!
When we got home, we took Elsie and Kyra with us to Porter's football game.
It was a late game and now we are late getting to bed.
We are just exhausted!





No comments: