Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Wednesday August 28

I got to help at the office this morning.
This went pretty smooth saying it is only the third day of school :)
When I got home, I went for a run.
Madi slept in pretty late today because no one woke her up!!!!
I put some stain on Porter loft bed pieces....
That should be able to go up soon.
It is all his and Dads design and I am excited to see what they come up with :)
This evening Dad made us a yummy BBQ beef that he tried to make like his grandma Eastmans'....it was so yummy!
Then he took Porter to football.
Elsie and I had YW.
We had a Beehive tune-up.
We had parents sign up for a slot to have their car washed by the Beehives.
Then we sat and chatted with the parents.
Just touching base with them.
Letting them know about the challenges we give the girls each week.
We have some great ideas to implement and help with communication.
It was a really great night and I think the girls had a lot of fun getting wet and washing some cars :)


No comments: